Engineers love to get paid to break things. After nearly 30 years, we have tested parts from grams to tons.
We have experience with:
- Test equipment design and fabrication
- Data acquisition and analysis in the lab and field
- Laboratory and field test correlation
- Industry standard and internal tests
- Non-destructive test techniques
- Micrographic analysis
Triangulation – we use this phrase a lot. Comparing predicted versus actual test results and correlating why there are differences. Triangulation requires intimate knowledge of both processes and structures to decouple where error is being introduced.